All products have manufacturer's set warranty terms. If product, which You have bought in our shop, broke down in warranty period, then we will repair it for free. If product warranty period is over, then we will not provide warranty service, but We can still offer post-warranty service.
Guarantee does not apply where:
- Product is damaged mechanically;
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others;
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear;
- Rules and conditions, laid down in Republic of Lithuania norms and requirements, were violated;
- Product has been abused, misused or improperly maintained;
- A failure caused by natural disasters (floods, lightning and etc.).